Our friendly support team will help you with any question
Our goal at Edu-lab is to ensure we service your needs 100%, if there are any questions or queries you have over our product range or services please call our team on 01366 385777 and we will be more than happy to help you. Alternatively please feel free to browse our frequently asked questions below or submit your own and we'll get straight back to you.
- We love the Microscience range. Do you offer spares for these?
Yes, we hold a full range of Microscience spares for your next day delivery. Browse our Microscience category now and if you can't find what you are looking for contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is the 8th Edition Catalogue your latest one?
It sure is! Pack with loads of exciting new equipment. Be sure to check out the latest developements in the ISG range too.
- Is it true that your Edu-Loggers can really be set up in 20 seconds?
Absolutely! It is a simple plug and play system that allows you to be datalogging in record time. Request a demo by clicking on this link email@example.com
- How do I go about booking a workshop with Edulab?
Simple, to join one of our workshops we already have planned just got to our workshops page and fill in your details. Alternatively contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do your items come with product manuals?
All of our items come with detailed instruction manuals. If yours has gone missing, just email or give us a call and we will send you a new one.
- We are looking to get in Ipads at the school. Will your data loggers work with this?
Yes, Using the new Edulogger Wi-Fi unit you are able to use the dataloggers via a web browser. No software at all is needed!
- I see you have a new range of data loggers, will this work with my current Edulogger set?
Of course, we will always make sure any new data loggers introduced are compatible with the older ranges.